The Farmers

Webfetti.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Summer is Over



Well, I can't believe summer is over already! It sure flew by this time, I guess I was having fun this time around. I didn't have to go in to Weber State at all over the summer and I think that made a huge difference. We spent lots of time at Classic Water Slides and at Granny's pool. The kids also bolwed in a bowling league again, this was their second year. They both had friends on their teams, so that made it even better. Well, except for the girls team, Jordyn and Belle faught every day, so we may rethink the friend team next year.

The weather is still hot, but it could be worse. We had a few days over the past couple weeks where I could feel the crispness (is that even a word?) in the air giving us just a taste of fall. I am definitely ready for some cool temps, coffee and fall colors!

I finally bit the bullet and quit my job at Weber State when I returned from summer break. I gave two weeks notice, but only ended up having to stay one week which was fantastic since I didn't have to work the first day the kids were back in school. I will miss WSU, I met a lot of amazing women (and men) but it was time to move onward and upward to Graduate School. Plus, now I can be home with the kids if they are sick with no guilt or worry. So far, I am loving it and Zack has already been out sick two days with the croup, so I think I made the right choice.

Here are some pictures we took during the summer! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yeee Hawwww